Sunday, September 16, 2007






If you ever visit Calgary, go eat lunch at the Blackfoot truck stop. Or maybe it's called the Blackfoot diner? Calgarians, help me out on this one. Seriously, some of the best food I had while in Canada, and possibly the best gravy ever, lumps and all! 

I remember being promised a bag of magic mushrooms. Hmm, they must have been good, cause I don't remember taking them! I do remember finding these awesome mushrooms on the side of the road. I wasn't sure if they were harmful, so I only looked. 

Um, and that picture of Tara and Cody: quick, which one is pregnant?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, those mushrooms you spotted are Amanita Muscaria, known to be toxic but also used as hallucinogens by ancients and people today.

Here is an interesting article about the origins of santa clause, reindeers, related to these mushrooms and more:

http://www.joplinindependent.com/display_article.php/mambo1167330679

Let me know what you think. I am on a hunt for these ones in calgary! my email: asifbliss@yahoo.ca