Tuesday, September 02, 2008







This is a panorama shot, four pictures stitched together in photoshop, of Devil's Dyke. I had posted it to my facebook account, but facebook downsized it. So I'm hoping that posting it here will offer a better viewing experience.

In order to see the high resolution view there are a couple things you can do. You can right-click and choose to save or download the picture, or you can hold ctrl (on the pc, or command on the mac) and click the picture, which will open it in a new tab (as long as you are using Firefox or IE or a similar browser that supports tabbed browsing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pix cody!!! Totally just read so many posts my eyes are bouncing!! I haven't checked blogger in a while and thought I would check it and little did I know there was tons I had missed. Anyway it was nice chatting today, I will call soon so I can talk a little longer!!! Love You, Miss You. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new home!!!!