Wednesday, March 12, 2008







Just a short update: Rob never got to have his meeting with the bosses yesterday because one of them, Kimberley, suddenly had to go to the hospital. Presumably this was because of her dad, although no reason was given and I suppose none should have been expected. None of my business, I get it. How convenient, though, that she had a hospital emergency the moment she was going to have to confront Rob in a face to face meeting and deal with her own managerial incompetence.

I actually think this is a good sign, because it means they're afraid.

Here is a picture of the alley where we live. The speed bump in the foreground points to the entrance of our stairwell on the left. In an apartment complex of 12-14 identical buildings, the sign at the end of the street is the only clear indication that I'm in the right alley. Let's hope they don't rent out that space too soon, or I'll be lost in my own neighborhood!

No comments: